Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Color Club In True Fashion duo French Tips

Trying to get back into the habit of posting, and following the Challenge.  This week is French Tips, and my cousin Jen had suggested pairing 2 of my Color Club polishes together, so I figured I'd give it a shot.  I started with my normal nail strengthener and base coat.  I then used Wet'N'Wild Wild Shine in Black Creme as an undie for Color Club Personal Stylist.  Here's a shot I took before stamping and clean-up, to show off how gorgeous this color is!  This is 2 coats, with top coat.


I then used my MASH plate and stamped Color Club Editorial in the fish scale pattern.  I then did a french tip and added top coat.


It was insanely shiny and shimmery, and I didn't want to take it off!  I did eventually take it off, since it was starting to chip and snag.  This design reminded me of fishing lures for some reason as well.  I want to get more stamping plates!


No comments:

Post a Comment