Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Gotta Catch'em All!

The choice for this week's nails was an easy one.  I've been wanting to do Pokeball nails for a long time, but haven't been able to get my nails long enough without breaking.  I love Pokemon, and am actually trying to collect all the games.  I'm slowly getting there, but having problems finding the Gold and Crystal versions for Gameboy Color within my budget.


Please excuse the horrible picture taking skills.  Probably should have done another coat of the red, but I was in a rush :)  I used Elmer's Glue as my basecoat, SinfulColors Snow Me White and Go Go, and Wet'N'Wild Black Creme.  No topcoat.  Striping brush for the black stripe, then dotting tool for the black and white button

This is 2 coats Snow Me White.  I love this white because it is so pigmented, but my bottle is needing a little thinner added to it, it has thickened up cause I left the cap off for to long a couple of times :(  I am also not really good at clean up on my right hand yet, but still better than it was lol.


Until next time
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment