Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Rainbows!

The challenge this week was one I was really looking forward to, since I don't normally do bright and colorful nails on myself.  I still couldn't commit to more than an accent nail this time (which took me longer than I thought it would).



I used Sally Hansen's Complete Manicure in Black Platinum for my other nails.  The accent nail is SinfulColors Snow Me White with Color Club's Poptastic collection as my rainbow of colors.  The green I wasn't happy with until I mixed some of my SinfulColors Last Chance with it, it was to mint ice-cream looking before.  I even remembered to do an Indigo color, which is just the blue and purple of the Poptastic collection mixed together.  All topped with my Sally Hansen top coat.  Left hand I used my striping brush (and could have done a neater clean-up on the cuticle), and I also attempted to use my dotting tool to do my right hand.  It did not turn out as nice, but still recognizable as a rainbow :)

Until next time
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment