Monday, December 3, 2012

Winter nails!

I love winter.  This is one of the challenges that I was looking forward to, I had the idea already thought of months ago.  I just wish I had a micro-flakie top coat for some sparkle.

I used Elmer's Glue as my base coat (for easy removal in case I screwed it up), Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blinding Blue for the background, SinfulColors Snow Me White sponged on the tips.  I then used Snow Me White and my dotting tool to make the snowman, with Wet'N'Wild Black Creme for the coal and hat, Color Club Wham! Pow! for the nose, and a random dark shimmer red for the scarf, all with the dotting tool.  I then sponged SinfulColors Tokyo Pearl on all the nails for a snowfall look, and then N.Y.C. Matte topcoat.


I was going to attempt to do this on my right hand as well, but after multiple hand washing, doing dishes, and taking a shower, the polish popped right off.  So waiting for my nails to dry out before completing my mani.

No comments:

Post a Comment