Friday, January 11, 2013

Inspired by a Book

Trying to get back into blogging.  It's been a tough week.  Flew out for my Grandpa's funeral this past weekend, still haven't really gotten my head wrapped around the fact that he's gone.

I ended up breaking like 3 nails during my trip, my nails did not take well to the the cold.  This is what they looked like before I left:
Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Dune, stamping done with Salon Express plate with my SinfulColors red and green polishes.

And this is what they look like today:

SinfulColors Base Coat only.

I'd love to try to do a Cheetah print in honor of my friend +Jamie Cannon's books, but it just ends up looking like a mess. :( I need more practice and patience.  I also need the patience for waiting for Moon Rises, the sequel to Night Falls (also available on Kindle)

I promise I will be better about blogging in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment