Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year?

Ugh, 2012 had a super sucky ending for my family.  My grandfather passed away the morning of New Year's Eve, and later we spent 5 hours in the ER with my son for what luckily ended up being just an ear infection.  I completely missed last week's challenge for red nails, as I was still somewhat sick and then just distracted by the holiday.  I only really half-assed this week's challenge, since we don't really do anything for New Year's and I didn't have anyone to go to any type of parties anyway.



Sally Hansen Complete Manicure Black Platinum, N.Y.C. Matte Top Coat, and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Celeb City

It ended up looking pretty cool, like chalkboard with a shiny metal frame.  Thought about doing some stamping, but just wasn't feeling it.

I now have 59 polishes, 2 base coats, 1 nail strengthener, and 1 top coat.  The one base coat is really just Elmer's Glue, but it works just like the Essie peel-off so it counts, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment