Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Rock Star Nails-Weekly Challenge Week 1

So this week's challenge is to do a Tape Mani, something I've messed around with before.  I had painted my nails just plain black the other night, so was looking for a way to pretty it up when I thought about starting this blog and saw the challenge.  I ended up only doing the tape on accent nails cause I'm tired and cause I thought it'd be to much.  And I liked the contrast of colors so much I used a dotting tool to add 'studs' to my other nails. XD  




Base: 1 coat Olan Laboratories Nail Treatment
2 coats Wet'N'Wild Black Creme
1 coat Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails Strengthening Top Coat
accent and dotting: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Celeb City
1 coat Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Invisible

Until next time
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment